BEST DAYS TO VISIT?
The park takes pride in providing a day or more of activities for the entire family. Our goal is to limit the length of queue lines for rides and shows. During the summer season, the best days to visit are Sundays and Thursdays. If you are able to visit on these days, they are the least busy.
Christmastime is the most wonderful time of the year. Those Sundays we are open in December are the best days to visit. The two days after the US Thanksgiving in November are busiest.
ARE THERE DISCOUNTS OR COUPONS AVAILABLE AND WHERE?
We offer “Guest Appreciation” weekends at the beginning of the Springtime season. The 2014 season encompasses Saturdays and Sundays, , 25, 31 & , 7, and 8. This is the best offer with a discount of $5.00 off the general admission ticket of $29.00. Seniors and active military are offered the same discounted general admission during this time. .
Two Day Pass. This is for two consecutive days with $5. off the second day ticket. Should you be interested in that, please ask our Admissions Helpers at the ticket booth, or see our Helper at Guest Services for an upgrade.
‘Tis The Season Pass: When you visit, you may also wish to upgrade to a season pass. This includes each and every day we’re open during a calendar year. This season pass is $79. per person; children ages 3 and younger do not need a pass. Sorry, "Return Passes" and ticket upgrades are not offered during the NYE Partybration.
Groups over 25 visiting will enjoy a special rate when they visit together on the same day. Please call 603-586-4445 ext 0 to make the required reservation.
Active military and their families also enjoy a $2. discount. Please bring your military cards and present them to our Helper at the Ticket Booth.
You can find savings for different days in "Santa's Savings Tree" (click here)
There are some lodging facilities in the area who are “Penguin Partners.” They provide “packages” which includes tickets to the park and lodging.
DO YOU ALLOW PETS INTO THE PARK?
We have Canine Condos available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Sorry, we cannot take reservations. They are good-sized, individual cages that are in the shade.
When you arrive, ask the lady in the ticket booth for a Condo. This person will ask you for a deposit of $10. This will be returned when you return the bowl and key she'll give you.
These Condos are not "supervised" per se; rather, they are in full view of the public. Should your dog have a problem, we'd know rather quickly. If you would like to check on your dog during your visit with us, you may do so at any time.
ARE THE CANINE CONDOS AVAILABLE DURING CHRISTMASTIME?
We do offer these "Condos" at Christmastime, but also feel that your car might serve better as it's warmer and more comfy for your animal(s). Remember to open the window just a little if you choose to leave your pet in the car during this colder season.
DO YOU HAVE WHEELCHAIRS AVAILABLE?
Yes, we have adult wheelchairs and motorized scooters available. There is no charge for the wheelchairs, and they are loaned out on a first-come, first-serve basis. The motorized adult scooters are loaned on a daily basis for $25. per day. Weight restrictions: under 350 lbs. Please call 603-586-4445 ext 0 to reserve.
DO YOU HAVE NURSING FACILITIES AVAILABLE?
Yes, we have Mary and Joseph's Nursery is located off the Polar Theater lobby. There, we have a large sink, microwave, changing spots, and separate rooms for nursing moms with chairs for those who desire privacy.
MY CHILD HAS SPECIAL NEEDS, AND HAS DIFFICULTY IN CROWDED SITUATIONS. WHAT MIGHT BE AVAILABLE?
We provide "Preferential Accessibility" to those guests who have difficulty waiting in lines. When you visit, please stop by the Guest and Family Services Center. There, you may explain your situation to our EMT, and he will give you a pink pass. He will also explain how this pass is to be used on the rides, and at Santa's Home.
I’M PREGNANT. CAN I RIDE ON ALL RIDES?
There's lots to see and do, however, we do ask that women who are pregnant not participate on the following rides:
The majority of our rides are fine, and lots of fun for a pregnant lady. Most will be appropriate if the safety latches can be secured. We provide a comfortable family park where benches and rest stops are easily accessible.
WHAT RIDES CAN MY CHILD RIDE?
MY CHILD HAS FOOD ALLERGIES. WHAT DO YOU OFFER?
We have a few food areas that have egg, dairy, gluten and nut ingredients in their products. We would like to have detailed them for you; however, ingredients change on a weekly basis. Please check with each shop for the latest labels.
• The Sugar 'N Spice Bake Shop: All Santa’s cookies contain gluten, egg or dairy products. We do offer a nut-free, and a nut-free gluten-free pre-packaged cookie that is safe. Other than juices, there are no products here without dairy. Some cookies contain nuts, and there is a potential for cross-contamination.
• Burger Meister Food Court: This season we offer a gluten-free chicken finger and gluten-free fries. Please ask Santa’s Helper to special order these. Hotdogs contain potassium lactate, but the french fries, onion rings, burgers (without the roll), garden salads and fruit bowls are all free from dairy. We do make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, so the potential for cross-contamination is great here with nuts and gluten.
• Frosty's Freezer: This building contains a variety of ice creams, sherbets, sauces and cones. All have dairy products in them, some have nuts. The possibility for cross contamination is contained for tree nuts and peanuts. Santa's Helper will get a clean scoop, and get your ice cream from a new unopened container. We do question, however, how strict they are when producing this ice cream at the dairy. Cross contamination might be a problem on that end. Cones all contain gluten.
• Dasher's Delights: Mostly fast foods here specializing in fried dough, burgers, fries and sausage sandwiches. This season we offer a gluten-free chicken finger and gluten-free fries. Please ask Santa’s Helper to special order either option. Sausage and hot dogs contain potassium lactate. Please check the ingredient list there.
• Nutcracker Sweets: We do use Canola Oil, which is a mustard seed derivative, used here for the popcorn.
• The Jolly Lolly: There is a great nut-free chocolate bar here that has been made in a safe environment. Products that contain egg and dairy are as follows: All fudge, Peanut Brittle, Cow Licks and the Fun Candies, Christmas Lolly Pals (Kencraft), Bit 'O Honey. Caramel cremes, Mickey chocolate mints, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey Miniatures, and Vermont Nut-Free Chocolate Bars all have dairy.
• Snowies: No egg or dairy products here. We don't have any gluten or nut products here either.
• Nick's Pizza: We offer a gluten-free pizza dough. Please ask Santa’s Helper to special order. Nick’s has no ingredients that contain eggs; however, the cheese does have dairy. Cross-contamination might be an issue if sensitive to this. No nuts. They sell milk here too.
• Farmer's Market: Here's where yule find treats of the purest quality. Fresh fruits, freshly made fruit salads and drinks.
• Donner's Doe-Nut Shop: Donner has some wonderful mini-doughnuts and drinks. Egg, flour, and nut products here.
• The Polar Expresso: Gluten products (pretzels); sweetened nuts (including Santa's Helper) here too.
Hope this is a little helpful to you. Should you have additional questions now or during your visit, please do not hesitate to ask. We try to avoid cross-contamination in all our shops, however, it cannot be guaranteed.
DO YOU HOST BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS AND/OR PARTIES?
There are two options for birthdays.
Our Birthday Celebrations:
With a required notification (at least two days in advance) for those children ages 12 and younger, we'll celebrate in style. In a "wink of an eye" we'll have a birthday sticker for your child to wear at our "Welcoming" gate. When you present your tickets, just tell Santa's Helper that you're celebrating your child's birthday.
When you visit Santa’s Home, please tell the greeter who is celebrating. Santa has something special for the birthday child.
If you decide to see one of the most fabulous shows on earth, please stop by the Polar Theater. The greeter will also be happy to know whose birthday it is. You will all be JOYful when you leave—that’s a guarantee!
Please complete the required Birthday Celebration Form (at least 2 days prior to your visit) and we will be ready for your special visit. . If you wish to bring your own cake and fixings, that's great. We can keep the cake cool, and we promise not to lick the frosting! LOL
Our Birthday Parties:
Birthday Parties are a great deal of JOY throughout the day as well. We’ll do what is listed in the Birthday Celebration plus the following:
Santa’s Helper will meet you at the beginning of your day, and escort the party to our Partybration House. The following are some of the great amenities Santa’s Helpers provide for this very special day:
All of the above, up to eight guests for $89.95 excluding park admission. Additional guests will be charged $9.95 excluding admission. Please complete the required Birthday Reservation Form. Once we receive the form, we'll contact you promptly. It’s a JOYfilled day!
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO VISIT SANTA'S VILLAGE?
It depends upon the individuals. Some guests enjoy an entire day, where others will visit for 2 days. An admission includes all the fantastic shows, fun-filled rides and festivities galore—including Ho, Ho, H20. We now offer 2 Day Tickets at a reduced rate.
If you are interested in visiting a multitude of times, please think about our 'Tis The Season Passes. We are open Springtime, Summertime, Falltime, Silly Spooky Halloween, Christmastime and Partybration New Year's Eve. These passes are good for all these seasons, and are only $79. per person. These make great gifts too. Children ages 3 and younger are not charged admission.
DO YOU CLOSE WHEN IT RAINS OR SNOWS?
We do not close when it rains. Our rides and shows operate even in the rain. The only time we close our rides is during an electrical storm.
During our Christmastime season, it may be necessary to close if we have an incredible overnight dumping of beautiful snow! This has happened once. Usually, we are able to plow and shovel the snow away to give a wonderful sense of the holidays.
WHAT ARE "REIN-CHECKS"?
"Rein-checks" are re-admission tickets issued when inclement weather drowns a great day. The rain must be hard and constant for at least 20 minutes, and with no let-up in sight. Rein-Checks will be issued if the request is made within the first 4 hours of admission, and guests wish to leave the park. Sorry, no refunds. Rides will close when there is an electrical storm in the area.
CAN WE BRING OUR OWN PICNICS?
Yes, we do allow our guests to bring their own picnic lunches. Picnic tables are located throughout the park. Please help yourselves to any of them. Should you wish to leave and re-enter the park, please have your hand stamped at the Stocking Stuffer Shop located at the exit.
IS THERE A CHARGE FOR PARKING?
No, there is no charge to park. RVs and larger vehicles are asked to park in the lot across the road from the Welcome House. Our Parking Lot Helpers are a jovial group. Please ask them for any assistance.
WHEN ARE HO, HO, H20 AND OTHER WATER RIDES OPEN?
Santa will open HO, HO, H2O and Poogie's Pad when the temperatures exceed 65 degrees F. Santa's Yule Log Flume and other water rides are open from May - Columbus Day weekend.
WE HAVE A BABY. ON THOSE RIDES WHICH ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR BABIES, DO YOU HAVE A WAY FOR MY WIFE AND I TO BOTH GO ON A RIDE SEPARATELY (WITH OUR OTHER CHILDREN) WHILE ONE OF US HOLDS OUR INFANT?
Yes, there is a way for you both to enjoy certain rides that are not appropriate for babies. Simply mention to our Ride Attendent that you would like to “Wait without a wait.” These Helpers will instruct you where to stand with your infant while the other rides the ride. After the first adult has finished the ride, the other can embark without having to go through the queue line again. If you have other children on the ride, they may stay on if they wish, and ride again with the other parent.
Examples of rides that can accommodate this include: The Yule Log Flume, Rudy’s Rapid Transit Coaster, Santa’s Smackers (Bumper Cars), Merry Christmas Ferris Wheel, Santa’s Chimney Drop, Himilaya, Peppermint Twist, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree (Swing Ride), The Drummer Boy, The Great Humbug Adventure, Hot Shots Fire Brigade and Loopin’ Louie’s Flying School.
Examples where all family members can ride include: Carousel, Santa’s Skyway Sleigh, Antique Cars, Santa’s Express Train and our waterpark: Ho, Ho, H20.