No Cook Treats
- 1/3 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 box powdered sugar, sifted into a bowl
- Blend the butter, corn syrup, vanilla and salt in a big bowl.
- Mix with a spoon, then with your hands.
- Divide the dough into two parts. ( you can add food coloring and 1/2 teaspoon maple, peppermint or other flavoring to each half of the dough.
- Keep mixing the candy until it is smooth.
- On a cutting board or counter, rool into a long roll.
- Pinch off bite sized pieces and shape them anyway you want.
- Let harden and EAT!