- One pound of M&Ms
- 5 cups of Cheerios
- 5 cups of Corn Chex
- 5 cups of Pretzels
- Small can of honey roasted peanuts or just plain peanuts
- A bag of white chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a big bowl.
- Put the chocolate chips and oil in a smaller bowl and place in the microwave 'til the chips are melted.
- Pour the white chocolate over the other ingredients and mix 'til there is an even coat.
- Lay out on wax paper until it is dry.
Yum! This is also a great gift idea for your neighbors and friends.