Our goal is to ensure that every visit to Santa’s Village is a great value and an enJOYable experience. Even so, we sometimes are asked about ways to maximize the value and minimize inconvenience, so we offer a few tips along these lines.
- For those who may visit multiple times in a season, a 2014 season pass is available for unlimited visits for only $79 per person (non-transferable).
- Guests admitted to the park during the last three hours of our operating day receive a ‘return pass’ to come back and visit the park for a full day.
- Visit Santa’s Savings Tree under the Dining and Shopping page on this web site to see if there are any in-park specials for the date of your visit.
- If you’re visiting on a weekend, you’ll find that Sundays are typically less busy than Saturdays.
- On warmer days, most people use the water park between 1pm and 4pm, leaving more elbow room in other parts of the park during those hours.
- During the Christmastime season, the Friday and Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend are the most popular of the season; you’ll typically find more elbow room visiting the weekend before or after, if you have the flexibility.