Dietary and Sensory Information
We’re committed to delivering Pure Joy. Family Style. to all who visit the park. That’s why we provide information regarding special dietary needs and sensory needs for guests who request it. We believe everyone deserves the best service we can provide.
We believe that sharing an enjoyable meal or snack as a family can be a great part of a visit to Santa’s Village; we also recognize that dietary considerations are very important for many individuals. Guests are welcome to bring their own food, and we try to provide a good variety of options in our shops.
Do you allow outside food into the park?
Yes, guests are welcome to bring their own picnic lunches; however, glass, grills, alcohol, and narcotics are prohibited. Picnic tables are located throughout the park.
Should you wish to leave and re-enter the park, please have your hand stamped at the Stocking Stuffer Gift Shop located at the Exit.
I have a food allergy, what do you offer?
We have a few food areas that have egg, dairy, gluten and nut ingredients in their products. We would like to have detailed them for you; however, ingredients change on a weekly basis. Please check with each shop for the latest labels.
- The Sugar ‘N Spice Bake Shop: All Santa’s cookies contain gluten, egg or dairy products. We offer nut-free, nut-free and gluten-free, and dairy-free pre-packaged cookies that are safe. Other than juices, there are no products here without dairy. Some cookies contain nuts, and there is a potential for cross-contamination.
- Burger Meister Food Court: This season we offer a gluten-free chicken finger and gluten-free fries. Please ask Santa’s Helper to special order these. Hotdogs contain potassium lactate, but the french fries, onion rings, burgers (without the roll), garden salads and fruit bowls are all free from dairy. We do make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, so the potential for cross-contamination is great here with nuts and gluten.
- Frosty’s Freezer: This building contains a variety of ice creams, sauces and cones. All have dairy products in them, some have nuts. Soft serve ice cream is safe. Cones all contain gluten.
- Dasher’s Delights: Mostly fast foods here specializing in fried dough, burgers, fries and hot dogs. This season we offer a gluten-free chicken finger and gluten-free fries. Please ask Santa’s Helper to special order either option. Sausage and hot dogs contain potassium lactate. Please check the ingredient list there.
- Nutcracker Sweets: We use Pop-All popping oil, which is made up of soybean and coconut oil, for the popcorn.
- The Jolly Lolly: There is a great nut-free chocolate bar here that has been made in a safe environment.
- Nick’s Pizza: We offer a gluten-free pizza dough. Please ask Santa’s Helper to special order. Nick’s has no ingredients that contain eggs; however, the cheese does have dairy. Cross-contamination might be an issue if sensitive to this. No nuts. They sell milk here too.
- Fruit Loup’s Farm Stand: Here’s where you’ll find treats of the purest quality. Fresh fruits, fresh veggies, and beverages.
- Doe-Nut Shop: Wonderful mini-doughnuts and drinks; there are egg, flour, and nut products here.
- The Polar Expresso: Gluten products (pretzels), sweetened nuts, and coffees.
- The Merry Mess Hall: We offer flatbread pizzas. Dole Soft Serve is 100 percent dairy free. There are products in this location that contain dairy and tree nuts so there is a potential for cross-contamination here.
Hope this is a little helpful to you. Should you have additional questions now or during your visit, please do not hesitate to ask. We try to avoid cross-contamination in all our shops, however, it cannot be guaranteed.
Santa’s Village is a lively environment with many exciting activities for children.
My child is sensory sensitive. What might be available?
We’ve teamed up with Sensory City and the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism to create a Sensory Guide for families who are planning a visit to the park. Please, click here to view our guide.
We provide “Preferential Accessibility” to guests who have difficulty waiting in lines. Please stop by the Guest and Family Services Center inside the Polar Theater building. There, you may explain your situation to our attendant to see if a preferential access pass is available, and learn the guidelines for use of the pass at certain rides and at Santa’s Home.