Rates & Information
Admission includes unlimited rides, shows, & attractions — including visits with Santa & his reindeer, the water park in season, the Elfabet scavenger hunt, & a ring from the blacksmith — plus use of a stroller, & parking.
We believe everyone deserves the best rate. Our simple everyday pricing is below — no need to search for coupons or promo codes, we have none.
We JOYfully accept Visa, MasterCard, & Discover credit cards, US currency,
Traveler’s Checks, & Canadian currency at current exchange rates.
The 2020 Daily Admission Rate is $36 per person, ages 4 through 61.
2020 General Admission & Season Pass rates:
|Children ages 3 and under||Free!|
|One Day – ages 4 through 61||$36 per person|
|One Day Senior – ages 62 and up||$32 per person|
|One Day – Military||$32 per person, at the gate only with ID|
|Two Days – ages 4 through 61||$63 per person, see details below|
|Season Pass – ages 4 and up||$94 per person, see details below|
|Guest Appreciation in May & June||$31 per person, see the dates below|
EXTRA VALUE: “Return Pass” issued after 3pm
(after 2pm on days the park closes at 5 o’clock)
If you arrive after 3pm to purchase general admission, or to use an online or lodging package general admission ticket, you’ll be issued a “Return Pass” to visit the park for another full day at no additional cost; we do this after 2pm on the days the park closes at 5 o’clock. Your “Return Pass” is non-transferable (photo identification is required when it is redeemed) and it will have an expiration date on it as follows:
If you start your 2020 visit after 3pm (or after 2pm on the days the park closes at 5 o’clock)…
- Memorial Day Weekend through August 8: your “Return Pass” is valid through our second Silly Spooky Halloween with an expiration date of October 24, 2020.
- August 9 through Sunday of Columbus Day Weekend: your “Return Pass” is valid through our Christmastime schedule with an expiration date of December 20, 2020.
- November through December 20: your “Return Pass” is valid through July 31, 2021.
- “Return Passes” are not issued during our Silly Spooky Halloween event.
- “Return Passes” are not issued or accepted during our New Year’s Eve Partybration event.
‘Tis the Season Pass 2020 (ages 4 & older): $94 per person.
- Purchase & activate your 2020 season pass this year and use it to visit in December 2019, too.
- EnJOY unlimited visits for the entire 2020 season through December 20, 2020. Children ages 1, 2, and 3 are free.
- To purchase a 2020 ‘Tis the Season Pass online now, OR to purchase 2020 General Admission day passes online now, click here.
- All ‘Tis The Season Pass Holders must present their passes at the entrance for admission.
- All ‘Tis The Season Pass Holders ages 13 or younger must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older.
- Each ‘Tis The Season Pass is valid only for one person and is non-transferable; those presenting a Season Pass for admission may be asked for additional photo identification.
- Admission to the New Year’s Eve Partybration special event on December 31 is NOT included with a ‘Tis the Season Pass. Anyone wishing to attend the New Year’s Eve special event must purchase a separate New Year’s Eve special event admission ticket online in advance of the event while they last.
For more information and additional benefits included with a season pass, click here.
Save on Santa’s Two-Day Tickets 2020: $63 per person, expires 10/11/2020
Visit Santa for two days in 2020 up until October 11, 2020, and save! For those who want to take advantage of these tickets, please tell our Helper at the Ticket Booth. You will be issued a two-day pass, with the second-day expiration date of 10/11/2020, at a savings of $9 per person for the second day; children ages three and younger are free. This option is not available during our Guest Appreciation Days.
- To purchase 2020 Two-Day Tickets online now, OR to purchase 2020 General Admission day passes online now, click here.
Save on Guest Appreciation Days Tickets 2020: $31 per person
Visit Santa on one of our 2020 Guest Appreciation Days on May 23, May 24, May 30, May 31, June 6, June 7, June 13, or June 14 and save $5 per person off the daily rate of $36! For those who want to take advantage of these tickets, you may purchase your admission at the Ticket Booth on any one these dates, or buy Guest Appreciation Days tickets online. As always, children ages three and younger are free. Guest Appreciation Days are a great way to save, while making a visit to Santa’s Village before your summer gets too hectic.
- To purchase 2020 Guest Appreciation Days Tickets online now, OR to purchase 2020 General Admission day passes online now, click here.